1 June 2012
Final attendance numbers:
◦ Over 1,200 participants from close to 400 companies from 30 countries including;
- Over 170 speakers, over 100 journalists, 33 sponsors, 81 media and industry association partners, and 130 artists and students plus;
- 42 Bands from 15 countries playing 150 shows in 8 venues over 3 nights at Music Matters Live
- Over 5,000 fans at the festival
We also produced:
◦ 40 Panels including 16 Keynote presentations and interviews – here's a summary of one of the days.
- 6 roundtables and workshops focusing on Gaming, Digital Publishing, Music Publishing, Copyright, Video and Live Music
- 5 Mentor/Masterclass sessions
- 7 evening parties including leading UK DJ's Above & Beyond performing at the Nokia Pool Party, plus Getty Images, Hard Rock, Singapore Music Society/e2i, Viki and Trace TV
- Four industry lunches with Samsung, YouTube, PRS/WIPO and CIMA
Here are our social media facts and figures:
- Over 55,000 Facebook likes (as at May 28)
- Over 75,000 views to our YouTube Channel "musicmatterstome"
- Our hashtags #MM12 and #DM12 were trending on Twitter throughout the week